Monday 25 July 2011

Neutral agates and Dinosaur Designs

This is my favourite necklace. Its faceted agate stones on a heavy silver chain. Totally unusual and I have no idea where or when it was made. My husband and I saw it in a shop in Byres Road, Glasgow when we were Christmas shopping a few years ago. I loved it but it was sooo expensive. Anyway David secretly bought it for me. I was delighted but before I could go back and find out more about it, the shop closed down. So none the wiser I have been adding to my neutral jewellery ever since. The bangle is one of a series I have from Dinosaur Designs,www.dinosaurdesigns.com.au/ , an Australian company that make amazing jewellery and home wares from resin. They mimic natural stone and I wish they were for sale over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.