Tuesday 1 November 2011

Till Tuesday







I don't work on Tuesdays and Fridays, but for some reason a Tuesday is my favourite off day! I look forward to it all weekend! There is something about a day off just after Monday with the children that feels so special.

I am so so thankful to have this day with them and try hard to make it fun for us all. Our usual is about the house playing, out to wee town centre for play and shopping and maybe coffee. Today bad pink donuts were purchased. The light was lovely and its slowly looking like winter sun- hence garden and back door pics!

Charity shopping today netted the following- Finn got a big pot of Hama beads, Nevie a wee wooden dog toy and me a little red dish- pictured.

Thats my new CD by Julianne Regan (All About Eve) and Wayne Hussey (Mission). Its well worth a listen. David was down at Leeds seeing the Mission and this was a present.On in the backround today.

TUESDAY IS ALSO MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA- WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! HAVE A LOVELY DAY. XXXX

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.