Thursday 1 December 2011

Till Tuesday





The wee one LOVES bears and nearly was off with this one- an early morning trip to our local garden centre for some craft supplies (yes they sell Everything!).

I know, I know more things- but how could I resist the lovely Nicky's shop Raggle Taggle Hawker and her Black Friday sale. I admired these egg cups for a while and I also got the sweet butterfly mug to add to my collection. Its nice to find Nicky's shop as it is so my thing. Please check it out again if you haven't before. x

Well we had a great Ikea trip in the afternoon- great because N can walk now and toddling about in the kids play area in the cafe meant I could enjoy a cuppa sitting down for a second!

A good friend of mine hosted a fab dinner a few weeks ago- her sweet friend cooked an AMAZING meal and the table was set with the lovely table runner pictured. I really wanted it for our Christmas table- so a red theme abounds. xx

1. Now you see her.
2. And offski!
3. New Egg Cups.
4. Lovely new Mug.
5. Christmas Table Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.