Thursday 9 February 2012

Lottie Hall- LOVE










Bit of a departure for me this as I don't normally post lots of fashion but man I looooove this collection!

The gorgeous Lottie's partner was usher at D and I's wedding- Jock -a cooler bloke you could not hope to meet. Seriously.

This is Lottie's first collection and I spied it via FB and just had to post it. Just another reason why I wish we were back in Australia more these days!

Seriously coveting the knit skirt and sheer top and those two tone skinnies- well they take colour blocking to a new level.

Please re-post if you LOVE too and my Australian readers well you are the lucky ones!

Way to go Lottie- I am well and truly sold! Jxx

You can find Lottie here.

{photsos courtesy of Lottie Hall}

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.