Sunday 7 April 2013

Kindness


An unexpected gift is a beautiful thing. And you know for me its the thought, and the love behind it that means everything - more so even than the gift itself. The fact that my lovely cousin picked out this card, brooch and choccies (for the kiddos) and then packaged them up, as a complete surprise, that is what touches me.

She took time out of her busy life and wanted to drop a wee package into mine.

Thanks Cousin, I love my two special owls.

Wishing everyone a good start to the week. I am off this week so no Sunday blues for me tonight! Jo xx


7 comments:

  1. So thoughtful ... unexpected gifts loaded with love are the very best kind ... enjoy your break from work Jo ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise gifts are so lovely - and your goodies look especially gorgeous! Have a happy week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely :). And how very you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely. An unexpected gift like that brings such a lift. Have a fantastic week with your wee ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those owls are lovely! Gifts are always so sweet and welcome, especially surprise ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely of your cousins. It's such a treat to receive little surprise packages. I love that owl brooch very much. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely suprise indeed! Enjoy your week away from work.

    ReplyDelete

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.