Monday 10 June 2013

Pattern




Its been a while since I shared anything from my home, hasn't it?

Well to remedy that here are a few new fave things.

1. Very lucky rummage in the fabric section of the Salvation Army. Pillowcases and a perfect set of curtains!
2. Mainly to show you those silver trays at the top - they are designed by Gerald Benney for Viners and I can totally see them at a 70's cocktail party!
3. My new cushion from Jane at Teawagontales. I love it and I love Jane's Etsy store, please visit if you haven't already. 

Have a wonderful week, Jo xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful patterns! Retro hearts will faint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you have a gorgeous collection! Serious envy here. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, you have such a beautiful home you know. Love your garden, Jxx

      Delete
  3. Oooooh so many lovely patterns!! Amazing kitchen shelves full of wonderful treasures! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, As you can see I am not very tidy or very organised bit I do love it all, Jxx

      Delete
  4. Oh my, that second photo!! I stared at it for about twenty minutes. So much of that crockery looks familiar. I don't know the names or patterns but I must've seen them at so many friend's and family member's houses over the years. What a gorgeous collection you are building there! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gillian, thats good you like it all, funny I have tried to furnish myself with everything I remember from my youth! Jo xx

      Delete

It is always amazing to know you read and comment - so thank you very much.